Friday, July 10, 2015

Kate Spain Charm Swap!

Just wanted to let anybody know who loves Christmas, Kate Spain, and/or Charm swaps, I found one!  I absolutely love Kate Spain and have been collecting her fabrics for quite awhile now.  I have some I purchase and know right away what I am going to make with it, others I am still waiting for the perfect project.  I know as of yesterday there were still spots remaining so please follow link below for the info and send Michelle a email!  Please join the fun!

http://www.crayonboxquiltstudio.com/2015/06/now-open-kate-spain-charm-swap.html

For my fabrics I picked were mostly from her Twelve Days of Christmas line and the mitttens were from In From the Cold.  Of course I have four fabrics because I was lucky enough to get (2) spots!
Yipee, I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment